Tuesday, May 31, 2005

What Can You Carry on to a Plane?

Did you know that it's illegal simply to carry a prohibited item -- even unintentionally -- to a boarding gate at the airport? I didn't. I've had needle nose pliers and nail clippers taken away from me at the gate a few times, all without much fuss on my end or theirs. But technically, they can actually bust you just for showing up with those little items. So what's on the list? Well, after a bit of searching, I found the most current Permitted & Prohibited List from the TSA (April 2005). Download it here... and DON'T carry it again! (You'll need Adobe Reader to view and print it.)

Surprisingly, you can now carry a disposable safety razor in your carry-on bag but cigarette lighters are apparently now banned.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?